so naturally, with an hour before i leave the house, I have just started.
its driving me insane.
she hasn’t asked me anything about it in the two months i have been home.
I’m not entirely sure what we concluded either.
hi there, thanks for following :)
Me: did your tower fall over?
Sister: yeah, we’re not upset though.
Me: why not?
Sister: we knocked it over.
Me: why? you just spent half an hour building it
Both of them: we felt like destroying things. *creepy kid laugh*
in all honesty i shouldn’t have left it till the day before the party to find something to wear but that’s the type of person i am.
i am also the type of person who is either wearing jeans or pyjamas 99% of the time.
also, its been raining all day making it even less fun.
- Cara: "I'd love to go to Bingo one day..."
- Jamie: "Is that so you can shout House?
- Jamie: He's in and out like a yo-yo!
- Cara: They go up and down.
- Jamie: Okay, he's in and out like...like...like a whore.
- Cara: They also go up and down.
- You're like a shitty support band. You're there, but no-one really cares.